Speck Of Texas

Monday, October 24, 2005

On the road again

The movers actually came today to pack up my parent's stuff. Mom said it took the guys 7 HOURS! Yikes. The truck should get here by Sunday. Mom and Dad are leaving tomorrow morning. Mom said she did get me some cuttings of the chrysanthemum and her white roses (my fav). Now I just have to get the flower bed ready for them. I'll do it tomorrow after work.

My boss is at a conference today and tomorrow so work's been pretty quiet. A couple of the girls got me b-day gifts which was nice. I'm still organizing all that credentialing crap that I took over for that chick that left. Every day I find something new that she didn't do and was supposed to be done last month. She had a 'system' for filing and keeping track of everything. Problem is, she didn't always follow the 'system' so now I have to track down what was done and what wasn't. Got a call from one of the surgery centers that a doctor's packet is due tomorrow and they hadn't received it. Yeah, that ain't happening - I didn't even have the packet to fill out. Luckily everyone over there knows this doc so they'll just give him a pass and expect the paperwork later this week. I was able to get him to stop by today to sign the stuff and it'll go into the mail tomorrow. When I get these calls I just try and be chipper and upbeat. People are more likely to help you out if you are friendly. I give good 'friendly' over the phone.

Ok there's some more I want to post but I'm tired. Sometime this week I'll be putting in a post about me and god. Should be fun. Ever since I got my ankle tattoo of the open window, people ask about it, and I explain, which makes me question exactly what my beliefs are. So, I think I need to write it all out. I've been pondering it for a couple weeks now, but don't want to get into it tonight. Enjoy the suspense! I think what I post might surprise some of you, but maybe not.

1 Comments:

  • Yes...I want to hear your comments on religion. My guess is that we may be on the same page. And if so, and if I end up in Austin for grad school, we can have esoteric conversations about religion over a basket of brisket and white bread.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM, October 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home