Speck Of Texas

Friday, September 30, 2005

7 Items

I don't usually do 'forwards', but I liked these questions. They really make you think.

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!
1. Get married but have no children
2. See the Grand Canyon
3. Write a history of my family
4. Go out dancing in San Francisco
5. Shape up/lose weight
6. Get a tattoo on my ear
7. Ride a motorcycle

Seven things you can't do!!!
1. Raise one eyebrow
2. Go underwater without holding my nose
3. Draw/Paint
4. Forget about my friends
5. Drive a stickshift
6. Pretend to be something I’m not
7. Be tactful

Seven things you can do!!
1. Wiggle my ears
2. Shape up/lose weight
3. Let my friends know I love them and will be there whenever they need
4. Go on a road trip at a moment’s notice
5. Learn to drive a stick
6. Make a friend laugh when they really need it
7. Stand up for myself and my friends

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humor
3. The shape of their ear (weird, I know)
4. Politeness/respect
5. Dark hair
6. Confidence
7. Laugh

Seven things you say most!!
1. "So,"
2. "Are you kidding me?"
3. "Fucking A! (this is mostly to myself)"
4. "Awesome."
5. "Hey, babe.”
6. "Do you have Coke or Pepsi?"
7. "Excuse me?"

Seven celebrity crushes!!
1. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Raoul Bova
4. Johnny Depp
5. Clive Owen
6. Colin Farrell
7. Colin Firth

Seven people you want to take this quiz..
1. Jayson
2. Nathan
3. Melanie
4. Andrea
5. David
6. Heidi
7. Kim

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home