Speck Of Texas

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Lake Travis rocks!






I'm back from my fun-filled afternoon on Lake Travis. The group ended up being me, my roommate Rachael, my next door neighbors Mike and Marcia, their son-in-law John and grandchild Regan. Mike/Marcia have a 24 ft pontoon boat that has seats along each side and a barbeque grill that hangs off the side. It was AWESOME. The lake was beautiful and there weren't that many boats out. There was one cool Barbeque Boat (see pic) that sold BBQ to boaters. What a great idea! We didn't get any though.

We went swimming for quite awhile and then had bbq hamburgers and hotdogs. We were out for about 5 hours. It was a lot of fun. The water was really warm and had a very gentle current. We're going to try and get out again before winter. Here are some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home