Speck Of Texas

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Chores, chores, chores

Well, for a Wednesday this has been a very productive day. My boss let me go a couple hours early (Woo Hoo!) to get an oil change and brake inspection on my car. I really thought my brakes were going bad, but it turns out they're fine..I'm just a shitty driver! I also washed my car, washed the dishes, and did three loads of laundry. AND I managed to catch the 2nd season premiere of 'Veronica Mars' which did not disappoint. I'll catch 'Lost' later on the DVR.

I noticed in my comments that Kevin Long is around. Hey dude! Where you been? We were all asking about you at the reunion. Can't believe you dissed us! You missed out on fun times. Next time I come out we'll have to have a mini reunion. If you're reading this...where is the cat poem from? I totally remember that but can't remember what is was about. Did Eric make that up? So now that brings it to 3 people that know about my blog. I'm trying to keep it to a select few. Cause if too many people read it, I'd feel I'd have to watch what I say about people.
But, really, would I? mmmm nope. But definitely don't want my family reading it!

Anyways, at 9:15pm on Wed there is still no reply from MHW. Hmm... I'll give him a week and then send a 'whatever!' email.

2 Comments:

  • You are correct in that Eric made up that poem. I just never forgot it for whatever reason. As for the reunion I would love to go to a mini one if you are ever back up here. For the last one lack of funds kinda kept me away. There were a few other reason that I wont get into but I did miss seeing all of you. Should I ever catch you online I will ask how some of the others are doing as I don't want to say too much over the internet lol. I will however say that you look great. Wish I would have aged as well. Oh well must be the genes lol. If anyone is trying to reach me my email is Kevinmichaellong@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM, September 29, 2005  

  • You know that Eric was the white Luther Vandross. Remember that song "I Don't Have the Heart" by Kevin Ingram? To this melody we once wrote a duet that involved a secret love of stir fried housepets and organ meats. Can you imagine me singing the high notes? And thus why I am in econ and not music.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM, October 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home