Speck Of Texas

Monday, October 24, 2005

28

Hey y'all. So, today's the big day I turn 28. Woo-freakin-hoo. Didn't really do much. I'm saving up the big partying for 3-0. Saturday I went out to the Alamo with Sarah for lunch and a movie (for those not in the know, the Alamo is a theater chain where you can eat and watch the movie at the same time. They have really good food there). We saw Domino with Keira Knightley. I wasn't sure what to expect since I'd read some really mixed (bad) reviews. I like Keira Knightley as an actress so I thought I'd give it a shot. The movie was awesome! Sarah liked it too.
One of the main actors (Edgar Ramirez) is incredibly hot. I imdb'd him and it looks like this is his first english-speaking movie. I hope he does more. I tried googling some pictures of him and it doesn't look like his fan base is very active. Here's a pic from the premiere (no! he cut his hair! Nooooooo!) and a pic from the movie. Couldn't find a really good one. :( He's really not that hot in these pictures - but in the movie he's smokin' - I swear!

3 Comments:

  • Happy birthday beautiful! I won a t-shirt for the movie Serenity the other day at a trivia game and thought of you. If you could e-mail me your address so I can mail it to you. I figured you would like it. Hope everything is going great.

    By Blogger jayeofmanyhats, at 11:25 PM, October 27, 2005  

  • Hmm...might need to see the movie just for the hot guy action. Because you know I'm a big ole perv. In fact, we've been watching Oz on Netflix just so I could see Chris Meloni's goodies, if ya know what I mean. Now that I've seen them, I need to make him my husband. And yes, it's OK to give Kim my blog information. Should be able to get there by clicking on my link here...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM, October 29, 2005  

  • LeMorse - Holy crap! You are awesome! Check your email. I sent my address.

    By Blogger Speck, at 9:38 PM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home