Speck Of Texas

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gotta look good for my adoring public

I'm hosting party game night tomorrow for our no kidding group. I've already received about 7 RSVPs and since most of the group have my address by now, I'm expecting about 12 total I think. Unfortunately, Mike/Annette/Matt are off on their three-week road trip so they won't be attending (http://interceptor2.blogspot.com/). They have posted many pictures and it looks like they're having a blast.

I like hosting every few months since it forces me to CLEAN the house. I keep my house 'tidy', but I don't CLEAN it that often. I just swept and mopped the kitchen and now I'm about to spray down the counters, dust, and vacuum the house too. I also have to make up a batch of my sought-after spinach dip which everyone raves over (http://www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/cwhittaker/products/catalog.do?catalogId=PRD33055,1)

I realized I haven't done movie review in a while...I'll post some stuff after I'm done cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home