Speck Of Texas

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pictures of rock climbing fools

Sorry it's a little late. Here are the pics from the lake.

Here's a picture that Mike took while he was rock climbing on the cliff face. That's me, Annette, and Matt in the water. I love those styrafoam noodle things. They're so handy and bouyant.



Here's Annette showing the climbing. I know it looks easy, but really, it isn't.


Here's Mike jumping off the second highest cliff of the day. He climbed to the top but didn't actually stand on the top before he jumped.



Here's the really big cliff that Mike and Matt jumped off of. You can see Mike in his red lifejacket. I guess after further review it was only about 30 feet...but isn't that like three stories high? Whatever it was, it was impressive! You can see the kayak floating in the water at the bottom to give you perspective.



Ok, after further review, I am not posting the picture of me climbing. Although it's an awesome picture, it's not a good picture of me, and since this is my blog, I get final edit!

1 Comments:

  • Cool pics! If it were me paddling out there it would never have occurred to me to climb up and jump off. I'd be too afraid of slipping and knocking my head on something!

    By Blogger inertbat, at 6:09 AM, August 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home