Speck Of Texas

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Empty nest

All of my foster kitties are gone now. I dropped the black/white and calico off at the humane society on Sunday. I was afraid the black/white was still too small, but they said he was close enough to 2lbs that they'd take him. They either went up for adoption that day or Monday, but by Monday night the black/white was already adopted and was waiting to get fixed. I'm not sure if the calico was adoped yet. Probably, she was really cute. I named the black/white Bingo and the calico Hopscotch. I'm glad Bingo got adopted so quickly. It's harder to get the black and black/white cats adopted. They wanted to give me more fosters, but I need a break. I don't think I spend enough time with them. So much pressure being a mommy!

Here's a picture from the last time Jeff/Judy came over on 6/29. Bingo was having a blast trying to get a little mouse out of Jeff's shoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home