Speck Of Texas

Friday, June 08, 2007

Kitty update

Just a quick note to let you know my kitties have come a long way in a week and a half. They've gone from hissing at everything to now crawling into my lap and purring. The black and white (now named Molasses) went from being the hissiest cat to being a complete lap cat! All he wants to do is sit in my lap and purr and rub into my hand while the other kitties play. They are all eating well and I think they'll all make it. I'll probably have them for two more weeks. Moving the TV into the room has made a big difference. Sudden noises and movement don't startle them at all - I think it's help desensitize them to voices and sounds. My parents and Gil have come over to play with them too so they get used to other people. Jeff and Judy volunteered as well so I'll probably have them over next week. I'll post pictures later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home