Speck Of Texas

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

2 down, 2 to go

Forgot to mention.....I went to the shelter on Sunday to give back my foster kittens. But, only the two orange tabbies were over 2 lbs. I had to take back the calico and black/white. They both need another 1/2 pound. When I told the staff I named the tabbies Jam and Jelly they said there was already a Jelly and Marmalade. Fuck. So, I told them to use Scamp and Skitter. Thought those were cute. They went up for adoption today. I don't think they'll last long. Orange tabbies go fast. I'm meeting Jeff and Judy at Domenics on Friday and they're coming over to play with the kittens again. I'm thinking about changing the names of the kittens I have left. Suggestions?

I've been told the original picture I posted doesn't show how little they are. So, here are some pics from when Jeff and Judy were over on 6/12.

1 Comments:

  • those kittens are so so so incredibly adorable. i don't know how you can foster them and then give them back. i think that it would be so hard to give them up even if i knew they were going to a good home.
    by the way...drowning yet? i hear texas is getting a buttload of rain.

    By Blogger fastturtle, at 2:14 PM, June 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home