Speck Of Texas

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lots of crazy people out there

I'd been hearing about 'YouTube' all over the place lately, so finally checked it out. There's some fun videos, and you can tell people are just having a good time. I liked the feature where users can post reply videos. That's nifty. The sad thing about it is users can leave comments on videos, and people aren't very nice. I won't even get into the spelling and grammar issues...but in general, it seems like people enjoy leaving nasty mean comments. Even on videos of teenagers that are so obviously just having fun with it, people put them down for their looks, dancing, etc. That was really annoying. Some people were getting really personal. One of the videos is a teenage girl doing some funny stuff and she's got a large gap between her front teeth. A lot of the comment were just so mean about it. Geez, give the girl a break! She's young, and that stuff costs a ton of money to fix. I'd say the comment ratio for everything I saw was 80% negative, 20% positive. I don't know why people just can't be supportive. They've got to tear others down for no reason.

This was funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhTeYaqIe3E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVov6NJU2tk

1 Comments:

  • People can be so mean. It really bugs me. But I've noticed that people who say the worst things are usually just trying to hide their own faults. I'm guessing the ones who had bad stuff to say about that girl are pretty ugly themselves.

    By Blogger inertbat, at 8:21 AM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home