Speck Of Texas

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hello 13130

I guess my parents are officially Texans now. The movers were supposed to be here at 8am but had mechanical difficulties. They showed up at 2:30 and were done in 3 hours. I.Am.Exhausted. I got to my parent's house at 8:45am and was there until 8pm. All the furniture is basically where it needs to go but there are a ton of boxes to unpack. I'm not sure where my mom is going to put everything. The new house doesn't have as much closet space as the old one. You should never underestimate the value of closet space. And yes, the street number is 13130. They choose to think of it as 13-130 instead of 13-13-0. At least it's easy to remember!

Thursday Melanie and I saw Serenity. I loaned her my DVD set of the TV show Firefly and she really liked it. It was my second viewing of the movie and her first. She really really liked it. But, I've got to say - I was a little bored. It was slower than I remember. I'm not sure now if I'm going to buy it. (Gasp!). There's many movies I can watch again and again. But, I don't know, Serenity just seemed really really slow in the second viewing. And looking at the box office take, it doesn't look like we'll be getting a sequel. Oh well. It was cool seeing everyone on the big screen. And from the comments it looks like Jason is sending me a shiny new Serenity shirt! Awe-some.

HOPE EVERYONE REMEMBERED TO SET THEIR CLOCKS BACK! STUPID DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home