Speck Of Texas

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

lost track of time

sorry cpu I know I'd said I'd post a bunch in response to your blog.....but I'm tired. I know it's only 10:30, but I haven't been sleeping well lately. Actually fell asleep at work yesterday! Ah, fun times.

Hey, was I supposed to tell people about your blog?
Everyone, check it out! It's lots of fun rants.
http://madcompscientist.blogspot.com/

I'm just shocked the name was still open!

If you want me to remove the link just let me know.

2 Comments:

  • No problem ... if it's any consolation, I kept having to rewind the two TV shows I was watching tonight because I kept falling asleep too.

    Thanks for the comments you left on my blog. I think that what you're saying is very interesting. There are so many conflicting opinions on dating in general that it's easy to end up confused or frustrated trying to make sense of it all.

    If you do fall asleep at work, be sure to put something intensely technical/detailed on your screen so you can at least say that your brain got tired!!

    By Blogger cpu, at 1:28 AM, February 14, 2008  

  • Hey! What a busy month! I still have a box sitting on the sofa for you, but can never make it to the post office while it's open with all my jobs (remember the In Living Color skit where everyone had lots of jobs?). I always intend on posting updates to the blog... anyhow I'll post a short one tonight!

    By Blogger inertbat, at 9:12 AM, February 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home