Speck Of Texas

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A mighty party

Tonight was our ANK Holiday Party. I was asked to host since they like to change up the location every year. I had over 40 people at my house! It went wonderfully and I realized I really can have a crap load of people here! Luckily no one got drunk or rowdy and cleanup was fairly easy. Some people left items, so I'll have to get an email together with the list.

It started at 5pm with most people arriving by 5:30 - we're a very punctual bunch. Most people left 10:30-11:30, but Jerrie, Susan (new person I met last night at Game Night) and Sherry all stayed fairly late. Jerrie left at midnight, and then Susan, Sherry and I got into the hot tub for an hour. Michael and I have been the only ones using it, so it was interesting to see how the layout works with three people. I think three is the max. It's a 5-person hot tubs, but there's only so much room for your legs, you know?

I'll post pictures later. My house was so cute. I really had fun decorating. Tomorrow (or rather a few hours from now) I'll be working on my holiday cookies. You've seen in the past posts I ususally make 8-9 different kinds. I'll see how it turns out tomorrow. Yummy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home