Speck Of Texas

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Putting a little merry into my Christmas

Yeah, I know it's the middle of January. Just shut up and drink your month-old eggnog.

I never would have decorated my house as much as I did if I hadn't hosted the ANK party. Here's some pics:

A ceramic tree my grandmother made for all of her grandchildren. This is the first time I've actually had it out. Yes, it's lit from the inside.


The day after Thanksgiving Michael's had some great sales on garland. I bought a bunch, as you can see.




Chris & Marjean from ANK had bought these lights for their tree and decided they didn't like them. Since I was hosting the party, they gave them to me. I think it was 12 strands. Michael held the ladder while I went up and hung the lights using picture hooks. It looked so cute. I just did one side of the living room wall.


Here's Jennifer and Kelly at the buffet. I put all four leaves into my dining room table and then pushed it against the wall. I had another table on the other side for the desserts. We used every inch! You can also see the fabulous color I recently painted my dining room. It's such a pretty green.

You can see all the party pictures here:
http://www.austinnokidding.com/xmas_07.htm

My holiday cookes. The usual - nothing new. And no injuries! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home