Speck Of Texas

Monday, September 24, 2007

Still going well

I guess it's only been 10 days. Damn. That sounds so little doesn't it? Yes, things with MB are going quite well. We've been out/gotten together six times. He's the perfect height for me (no standing on tip toes) and he says all the right things (if you want details, give me a call). He's called me beautiful several times. I don't think I'd ever get tired of hearing that. No one's ever said that to me, so he gets brownie points for that. We're still getting to know each other and there's been no red flags so far. I feel really comfortable with him, which is a big deal for me. I'm happy and I'm just going to enjoy it. What do I know about being in a real relationship? Absolutely nothing. I'll just be honest with my opinions/feelings and see where it takes me. Sigh. I really like him.

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear all is going so well (hey, there may be hope for me too now!). Gotta find someone who thinks that The Partridge Family's "Brown Eyes" is perfectly appropriate dinner music (haha). It has been a long time since I've heard about someone being as happy and positive as you've been about someone.

    By Blogger cpu, at 10:46 PM, September 25, 2007  

  • Glad to hear things are going well! Looking forward to updates!

    By Blogger inertbat, at 11:13 PM, September 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home