Speck Of Texas

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Checking in

Just wanted to check in. Been busy at work. I've also been working on the backsplash a little at a time. It's coming along really well. Have you been watching the Olympics? At first I wasn't really into it, but it really has me hooked now. There's been some great competitions. I just found out from Rachael that she got accepted into the Univ of Indiana for the PhD program she applied to. She's flying out next month for an interview to try and get some good financial aid. If everything works out she'll be leaving in July. That'll be one year living here. All in all, it's worked out great. I'll probably take some time off before I look for another roommate. I think I'll foster some kittens too after she leaves. The shelter always has tons of kittens during that time that need a few more weeks of growing before they get adopted. I did one batch last year and it was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home