Speck Of Texas

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hello all you newcomers

Ok, my number of views just jumped up by like 20. What the hell? I'm not sure who's checking this out, but please leave comments! They make me feel special. :-)

I will say that 'myspace' is pretty cool for finding people. Looks like Janette Williams from Bear Creek and NY Sherry from Wash U found me. Cool. I checked out some people from my HS graduating class. Wow, a lot of them really look the same and a lot of them look completely different. It's so odd that I know we're all the same age but some look a little more worn than others. I think I look the same....but probably everyone thinks that.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Tristin....

    A comment, as you requested...I'm lurking on your site! I've got a blogspot blog too, but I haven't been writing that often...if you want to check it out it's www.wahooonfire.blogspot.com
    Anyway, hope all is well for you.
    Talk to you soon!

    By Blogger Sherry, at 11:41 AM, January 16, 2006  

  • Hey Sherry! Good to see you around. I posted on your blog. Hope all is well in VA. Got a christmas card from Mandy, but haven't heard from Kris in awhile - she's in London now with James.

    By Blogger Speck, at 11:54 PM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home