Speck Of Texas

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Holiday party

Well, what a night. We had our company holiday party tonight at Green Pastures. It's an Austin landmark - built in 1830. It's an awesome old house that's been turned into a restaurant. We had 58 RSVPs and I think 56 showed up. Pretty good, plus all the doctors showed up which is aweseome. The food was amazing and everyone seemed to have a good time. No inappropriate drunkeness, which was good. We also did a little trivia game and handed out prizes. I'm so glad that's over. Don't need to worry about it for 10 months.


btw - a lot of the girls in my office are pop/country fans. One had the Kelly Clarkson CD and lent it to me. Holy cow - the whole thing is pretty good. I never really watch American Idol, but I must say I do recommend her new album. It's pop with some rock too. The last song 'Beautiful Disaster' is my fav.

2 Comments:

  • i never in a million years thought that i would hear you say that you like kelly clarkson...man look what austin is doing to you :) just kidding...merry christmas
    kim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM, December 22, 2005  

  • Ok, will it help my street cred if I also say I LOVE the 'Best Of' CD from Marilyn Manson called Lest We Forget. My fav on that one is 'This is the New Shit'. Seriously.

    By Blogger Speck, at 8:02 PM, December 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home