Speck Of Texas

Sunday, December 11, 2005

New movie rec

As you know, I love Netflix. It's lead me to some wonderful movies I'd never heard about and never would have seen (among them: My Life Without Me and Dangerous Beauty)
So, here's my recent rec:
I am a huge fan of Colin Farrell. I think he's gorgeous and a good actor. I really liked Phone Booth and SWAT. So, I put several of his movies in my cue that I hadn't seen. One of them was A Home at the End of the World. Amazing, amazing movie. And, what shocked me was Colin played a really sensitive person and kisses a guy in it! I've heard so much in the news about how he's a womanizer and likes to go out and drink and party. I never would have expected him to take that kind of role. It was such a good movie. It's about how you can find a 'home' wherever you want to. Check it out! (and this is such a small world. The actor that plays Colin's brother in the beginning of the film is now on The O.C. I was like hey, isn't that....? And this guy is hella cute! I guess I'll have to keep watching the crap that The O.C. has turned into.)

I also saw The Recruit, which was good. Al Pacino was excellent. The cool thing is that Colin does a commentary and you can hear his Irish accent. He's done so many movies with an American accent I forgot what he really sounds like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home