Speck Of Texas

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What a morning

Have you ever had something happen to you that made you wish you were a writer? I woke up this morning from the weirdest dream and I had such an urge to write the story. Unfortunately, I know that I suck as a creative writer, but I so wanted to call in sick and spend the day in front of a computer typing it all out. The dream I had was so vivid, for about 10 minutes after I woke up I was trying to figure out if it was a movie I had seen. Clive Owen and James Duval (from Donnie Darko, which I saw over the weekend) were in it and it had something to do with vampires, a serial killer, and a 70s muscle car. Very very odd. I wish I could dream it again, but that's not how it works, is it?

3 Comments:

  • Damn you should've wrote it anyway. Even if you write it word for word you could get someone to rewrite it "creatively"...how did you like Donnie Darko...I loved it. TTYL Did you ever get my card?

    By Blogger jayeofmanyhats, at 1:11 AM, December 21, 2005  

  • Donnie Darko was good. I still don't really get the ending, but I enjoyed it. The commentary is good on it too. I love it when the actors are part of the commentary.

    By Blogger Speck, at 10:58 PM, December 21, 2005  

  • Me too. I actually want the equipment so I can record a commentary with actors I have worked with on the DVD versions of our plays.

    By Blogger jayeofmanyhats, at 6:25 PM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home