Speck Of Texas

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dress: Check

Ack! I went shopping today with my mom and Michael's mom and we found a dress! In fact, I was the first person to try it on cause the dress just came out and it fit perfectly. So we just went ahead and bought that one! I gave the consultant the numbers of ones I wanted to try, and mentioned that it was a Sunday morning wedding. She asked if she could pull some others, and I said, sure, I'll try anything on. I didn't know what would look good or what I'd like, so I was open to anything. It was the second dress I tried on and it was so cute. It's fun and flirty and perfect for a Sunday morning wedding. I did try on the 'traditional' gowns, and they were just too much fabric. They would have been fine for a larger venue or more people, but not for what I was going for. Both the moms really loved it too. Oh, and my colors have gone from black and white to black and cream cause white gowns just washed me out. The gown I got is a lovely ivory color. So, that's done. Got matching shoes, undergarments, and a hair thing. Now I just need to figure out the flowers and cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home