Speck Of Texas

Friday, May 28, 2010

2114 Miles, 5 Cities, 1 Marriage Proposal

Hey everyone! We're back from our New Mexico trip, and yup, I'm engaged! Michael's going to make an honest woman out of me. I'll post more later and put some pictures up. Just wanted to let everyone know. The wedding is going to be in March/April of next year and will be pretty small (around 40 people). When I graduated high school my parents gave me a choice of money for a wedding or money for a college education, and I chose college, so we'll be paying for this ourselves.

If anyone has recommendations for venues, let me know!

post more later.....

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!! That is wonderful, wonderful news! I can't wait to hear how Michael proposed and to see pics of your ring!
    kim

    By Blogger fastturtle, at 10:12 AM, May 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home