Speck Of Texas

Thursday, November 27, 2008

And what are YOU thankful for?

I'm thankful that Thanksgiving is over and all 11 people have left my house.
I'm thankful that Michael's mom met my parents and it all went over quite well.
I'm thankful that several thousand dollars and three days of labor has transformed my front yard into something beautiful (pictures to come)
I'm thankful that having people over for Thanksgiving forced me to do some home projects I've been putting off....like painting the kitchen cabinets (pictures to come)
I'm thankful for Michael, my parents, and all my friends that support me and make me laugh.
I'm thankful for DVDFab.
I'm thankful for 1yr no interest financing (yes, I got my new TV...it's pretty)
and I'm thankful for many other things I can't put into words right now. I've been working really hard this past month getting my house ready for today, and now that it's over, I just want to SLEEP! talk to you soon....

1 Comments:

  • So did you get one of them new digital Flat TVs that cost thousands of bucks??? Here in Japan they're gonna stop broadcasting for analog TVs in 2011 so I've got two years to buy a digital, but they're still so darn expensive!

    I can't remember which Buffy tape was missing... so I'm going through them all again to see which one it was. I think it was one of the later seasons. I went to the video store this week and they have Heroes up till the end of Season 2! American TV shows have gotten so popular here. There were lots that I'd never heard of before.

    I just sent off another package today, but I forgot to include a letter or card. That'll come later!

    By Blogger inertbat, at 10:23 AM, December 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home