Speck Of Texas

Friday, June 06, 2008

Yes, yes, I'm still alive

I'm not even sorry I haven't posted! Not much going on, went kayaking, bought my own paddle, went kayaking again, we're going kayaking down the Colorado River tomorrow with 6 other friends, should be fun.

Movies:

Cloverfield - liked it, interesting premise and good camera work
The Kingdom - awesome movie, well balanced, good script, love Jennifer Garner
I am Legend - Will Smith can do anything. very well acted, but the ending was ok

Ok, that's it. Really, pretty boring.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for the package! Sorry for not sending a note as soon as I got it! Things got a little busy and I haven't logged onto blogger until now. A friend was leaving Japan and my free time was spent bringing all his stuff to store at my place for a year, and then he stayed here for a while until he left. In the meantime your wonderful package got buried under some of his stuff, and later while reorganizing everything I uncovered it and devoured a bunch of chocolates. Like a buried treasure!

    Thank you for all the videos, too. I haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but thank you!

    By Blogger inertbat, at 11:08 PM, June 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home