Speck Of Texas

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

one more thing - I'm on a Boat!

Ok, here's one more thing I keep meaning to post.

One night while Michael was working night shift (meaning he was sitting on my sofa chair with his laptop), I was watching MTV, and Fuse, and some other music channels, trying not to feel old. I was checking out what the 'kids' were watching. It was like 2 in the morning and this video came on. I did a double take and we had to rewind it. It's fucking awesome! I've tried showing it to some people and they don't think it's funny. Michael and I think it's hilarious, and maybe some people out there will too.

Adam Samberg is in a band called The Lonely Island, and it's like Weird Al but more curse words. If you don't get it.....they're making fun of rap songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU&feature=channel_page

They also have a lovely song called Jizz in my Pants. It's a play on dance/club music. The video really makes this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=ED9441CFC963F147

Enjoy!


I've got my swim trunks
and my flippy floppies!

1 Comments:

  • I'm on a boat is freaking funny, but what I find even more hilarious is the fact that T-Pain is on this song considering this is the exact type of music he makes. He's essentially making fun of himself. I guess he has a good sense of humor.
    I mean I am definitely a Rap and R&B type of girl, but a lot of the stuff that is put out nowadays is utter crap. Oh great, now I sound like an old lady :)

    By Blogger Mel, at 11:58 AM, August 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home