Speck Of Texas

Sunday, March 13, 2011

stupid email hackers

A few months ago I got an email from Randy in Japan (he's ok btw). then, a few days later I got another email from him with just a link. I replied back that I didn't click on links that were in emails that don't have any text message with it. Randy replied that he hadn't sent that, and his account had been hacked. Well, I checked my backup hotmail address I use for shopping and that one had been hacked too! My usual one was ok cause the password was a little harder. But, now everytime I try to log on to my backup email, it's frozen cause the hackers are still trying to get in. So, even though I changed the password I can't get cause it keeps being frozen! Argh. Then, I also got an email from Mark in NY with the same link. I emailed him back as a heads up but it looks like his email was disabled. Why do people have to be such dicks? Leave my email alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home