Speck Of Texas

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Don't get between Texans and their banana pudding

Wow, that must have been some terrific recipe I found for Banana Pudding. It was five layers, using one whole box of Nilla vanilla wafers and about 9 bananas. The girls at work ate the WHOLE THING in less than 5 hours. They just inhaled it. I tried it, and hey, I actually like Banana Pudding! (or at least my recipe!) They all said banana pudding is a big thing down here and couldn't believe I'd never had it. Another one of the managers is from Chicago and she'd never heard of it either. So, I guess it's a southern thing. They also ate about 80% of the mousse pie. I brought the rest to Party Games night at Jerry's. It was a little bitter, but not too bad. I just finished making the other one for the Chocolate Party tomorrow. Maybe next time I'll try using a different chocolate.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home