Speck Of Texas

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Doing some Austin stuff

Having Nathan and Tony here will hopefully push me to do some touristy stuff in Austin that I just haven't gotten around to. Nathan called today and asked if I wanted to go to ACL. That's Austin City Limits which is an annual 3-day concert series. I've never been mainly because I didn't really have anyone to go with. So, we are going to go for the Saturday lineup. The tickets are $55, which I guess is ok for a whole day of music.

http://www.aclfestival.com/default.aspx

I heard that Rob Zombie was on tour with Godsmack. They'll be in San Antonio Aug 26, but the good tickets are $49.50. Geez. Lawn tickets are $20.00. Maybe I'll ask Angie at work if she's going. She's really into Rob Zombie, and would be fun to go with. I haven't been to a concert since college. I'll just have to buy some ear plugs - gotta save all the hearing I've got left.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home