Speck Of Texas

Monday, July 24, 2006

Countdown for Nathan and Tony!

Nathan and Tony are on the road RIGHT NOW driving towards Austin. They are somewhere in Arizona. They've got a rental truck and Tony's car. Nathan's car is presently in my garage. They should be in Wed morning, and they close on their house on Thursday. So, they'll be staying with me Wed night. They are bringing their two cats, but will keep them in the guest room. I really don't want them mingling with my kitties since Asher REALLY doesn't like new cats, and they'll only be here one day anyways. No need to get my kitties upset over nothing. I'll go over Thursday after work and see if they need any help unpacking. Damn, still can't believe they'll be in Austin. This is going to be so fucking FUN.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home