Speck Of Texas

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Kept you waiting

Yes, I know I've been back for a week and haven't posted anything about Italy. Sorry!

And I'm not going to do it now either! Heh. I just looked at all 764 pictures. Yeah, that's SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY FOUR. I'll post some of the highlights. We even have blog titles all worked out for the different days. Mike's camera really worked like a champ. We got some AMAZING photos.

I really enjoyed the trip. Everyone got along pretty well - no fighting matches or throwing of hair brushes. We never got lost thanks to Mike "The Map" F. It was rather frightening how he always knew where we were and where we were going. My Italian wasn't as rusty as I thought and saved some money haggling with street vendors. I was really good about buying souveniers. Just got a few paintings which was my goal anyways. I like decorating with art that means something rather than something I got on sale at Target. Now I just need to get them framed.

Ok, I need to get to bed. I'll post tomorrow, I swear! (or technically, later today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home