Speck Of Texas

Thursday, September 28, 2006

be back in a few

This week has been crazy! Mon-Wed I worked over 12 hours each day, and today I did 9.5. Tomorrow I'll be at work late too getting payroll partially done so my boss will only have one week to do while I'm gone. I'm not exactly packed yet, but I have everything laid out. I don't think I'm forgetting anything. I just hope it all fits. The four of us are putting all our toiletries in one bag and checking that. This way we'll carry on our clothes and the important stuff we don't want to chance losing. Also, we can use the toiletry bag later for souveniers. I'm not planning on buying much, but I do want to get something from Venice, or maybe some artwork from a street vendor. We'll see. I can always mail it. It's going to be weird. This is the first trip in a long time that I'm not going to visit someone. Japan was to see Randy, England was to see Kris, and any US trips I've taken have all been to see family or friends. It's been a long time since a trip has purely been for myself. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home