Speck Of Texas

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Italy 13.5: I Could've Been a Coke Drinker!

Ok, those of you know me know that I am a PEPSI drinker. My whole family is - that's how we were raised, dammit! I hate Coke and can definitely tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Well, one thing I found out in Italy is that outside of America, Coke is made with real sugar. That's right - none of this high-fructose corn syrup crap. And, oh my god, does it taste good. It doesn't even taste like Coke! Man if Coke tasted like this in America I'd be a Coke drinker!

Where did I have a chance to drink so much Coke you ask? Well, certainly not at restaurants where soda was over 3 euro! No indeed! When we got to the Hilton Mike had upgraded us to the Executive level. And on that very special level was the Executive Lounge which had free food, free booze, free liquids, everything! So, we had quite a fun time drinking all the liquids that we wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home