Speck Of Texas

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween

Taking a quick break from my Italy posts.

Saturday night we had a No Kidding Halloween Party. I dressed up as a trailer park house wife. I got a nightgown from Walmart and a house coat that my mom had from my grandmother. My mom also had blue fuzzy slippers that she lent me. She put my hair up in curlers and I bought the most hideous, trashy makeup I could find. I also got some cigarettes from Tony and my mom and I burned the end of one so it looked more real. I just kept the cigarette in my pocket for use in pictures, cause man, that smelled! They were Menthols! You know, I was going for realism! I also hung a pill bottle from my neck and labeled it 'Mother's Little Helpers'. Hee. The end result was better than I expected. Check it out!


Matt came as NYPD tactical guy and the host, Lou, just happened to have a pair of handcuffs (there was a story about him using the handcuffs at his wedding, but I won't get into that here...) So, when you look at this picture, just sing the COPS song to yourself.


As you can see, many people like guns here in Texas. We took a picture of everyone with their guns. Annette as the cheerleader didn't originally have a gun, but Matt had this blue model gun that went with her outfit so she was included. She's a pistol-packing cheerleader. Yes, these are all fake guns.



We were having a little too much fun with the fake guns. This picture just cracks me up.


When my mom and I put my hair up we sprayed it really well with hair spray. When I got home and took out the curlers, this is what it looked like. You can see the makeup a bit better in the this, though I had taken the lipstick off at this point.

And here I am with no makeup, but my hair is finger-combed out, and it actually looks kinda cute.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home