Speck Of Texas

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dear Reader....

Ok, Nathan made a comment about my last Italy post and I feel I should post a response. I don't mind if there are 1000 anonymous people reading my blog. I just don't want to KNOW that friends of friends are reading this. I feel I would be judged. It's different if you're a complete stranger. Hell, there's a couple of blogs that I read and I have no idea who they are, but their writing is funny and their lives are interesting. But, if co-workers of my friends are reading this, are they judging me and them by what I post? What if I post something stupid or something that makes someone angry? Will that reflect poorly on my friends? I think it just really flummoxed me when Mike said he had passed my blog address to coworkers. I just didn't expect it. Does that make sense?

1 Comments:

  • If a person were to judge you based on your use of the word "flummoxed", what do you think she'd say?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 PM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home